Support Kids In Tamarindo Costa Rica
Win A HERO BJJ Rash Guard
What You’ll Get:
Add cool short and basic product description here. Add cool short and basic product description here.Add cool short and basic product description here.
- Taxes and shipping included for US winners.
- Maximum Seating: 5
Who You’ll Help
Funds raised will support local kids in Tamarindo Costa Rica train bjj for free. Plus all kids get free training uniforms and daily transportation to classes.
We also provide affordable jiu jitsu retreats and partner with former UFC Athletes and BJJ Coaches to help teach you the skill you need to accelerate your game. Click here to learn more about our HERO BJJ Retreats.
20 EntriesDONATE $10
- This feature is include
125 EntriesDONATE $25
- This feature is included
500 EntriesDONATE $50
- This feature is included
Stuff our lawyers want you to read
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. Capitalized terms used and not defined below have the respective meanings assigned to them in the Official Rules, available here.
Omaze is conducting a Secondary Promotion in connection with the “Win a Tahoe Dream House” Grand-Prize Experience. This is a Secondary Promotion (as defined in Section 5(B) of the Official Rules).
1. Secondary Promotion Sponsor: Omaze, Inc. (referred to herein as “Omaze” or “Sponsor”)
2. Secondary Promotion Deadline to Enter: This Secondary Promotion begins February 7, 2022 at 12:00 a.m., Pacific Time, and ends February 25, 2022 at 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time (the “Secondary Promotion Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official timekeeper.
3. Secondary Promotion Method of Entry: To enter this Secondary Promotion, individuals must enter the Grand-Prize Experience identified above during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period, using any method of entry. All Participants who enter the identified Grand-Prize Experience during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period will automatically receive the same number of entries into this Secondary Promotion as the number of valid entries they received for the Grand-Prize Experience during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period, up to the Grand-Prize Experience’s Entry Limit.
4. Secondary Promotion Drawing Date: A random drawing will be conducted on or after the close of Secondary Promotion Entry Period. Secondary Promotion Winner (as defined herein) will be drawn from among all valid Secondary Promotion entries received by Sponsor during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Secondary Promotion Entry Period.
5. Secondary Promotion Potential Winner Notification: Potential Winner will be notified, on or after the close of the Secondary Promotion Entry Period and must timely respond in accordance with the terms and deadlines stated in the Official Rules.
A verification process will take place during which Potential Winner will be required to sign paperwork re-confirming their eligibility and their ability to participate. Sponsor may also perform background checks, at its discretion.
6. Secondary Promotion Prize Provider: Omaze (“Secondary Promotion Prize Provider”).
7. Secondary Promotion Prize Details:
(a) One (1) prize winner (the “Secondary Promotion Winner”) will receive a 2022 RAM 1500 TRX (the “Secondary Promotion Prize”). Any Secondary Promotion Prize elements not specifically described in this Section 7 may be determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, present Secondary Promotion Winner with one or more Secondary Promotion Prize options, from which Secondary Promotion Winner may choose one. However, Secondary Promotion Winner is not guaranteed or entitled to have the ability to request or demand any Secondary Promotion Prize elements that are not specifically stated in this Section 7.
(i) ARV of Secondary Promotion Prize: $85,000.00 (USD).
(ii) Anticipated Secondary Promotion Prize Fulfillment Date: TBD by Secondary Promotion Prize Provider in its sole and absolute discretion.
(iii) Secondary Promotion Prize Fulfillment Location: TBD by Secondary Promotion Prize Provider in its sole and absolute discretion.
(iv) Any Taxes or Fees Covered: If delivered in the United States (“US”), the Secondary Promotion Prize will be delivered with applicable US sales tax, shipping fees, and registration fees, paid. If the Winner is a US resident, the Secondary Promotion Prize will also include an additional cash payment of 25% of the ARV, excluding any cash component of the Secondary Promotion Prize (as applicable), for Secondary Promotion Winner to use to pay required US income taxes. In all other countries the Secondary Promotion Prize will be shipped (net of all taxes) to the nearest deliverable location, at the Secondary Promotion Winner’s expense. Any applicable import duties, registration costs, or further taxes or duties of any nature due in the destination country will be the responsibility of the Secondary Promotion Winner.
(b) Secondary Promotion Cash Alternative. If Secondary Promotion Winner does not wish to take delivery of the Secondary Promotion Prize, does not wish to accept one of the Secondary Promotion Prize options presented by Sponsor (as applicable), or Sponsor determines that it cannot timely deliver the Secondary Promotion Prize to Secondary Promotion Winner, for any reason, including without limitation due to legal restrictions, a force majeure event, failure of construction, or any other reason, the Secondary Promotion Winner may elect to take a cash alternative of $63,750.00 (USD) (the “Cash Alternative”). No additional prizes or compensation of any kind will be provided if the Cash Alternative is awarded.